A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!
View of the Santa Cruz River Valley from Lot 19
A long-time and very committed greyhound advocate and friend of SA Greys presented the organization with a wonderful opportunity to provide additional funds for our immediate financial needs.
We received title to a unique lot in the gated community of Alamos Estates in Green Valley. The lot is 1.31 acres in size, at the highest elevation in the community, with a spectacular view overlooking the Santa Cruz Valley and the Santa Rita Mountains.
With major veterinary expenditures from Jackie’s Fund and the demise of greyhound racing around the country, proceeds from the sale of this property are sorely needed to enable us to meet these commitments.
We seek your assistance in marketing this property. Further information about the property and contact information for inquiries may be found on the SA Greys Alamos webpage.
SA Greys receives a percentage of what you spend at Fry’s Grocery Store
Directions to Register: If you already have an account, skip to Step 2!
Step 1: Create an Online Fry’s Account
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com
- Select “Register” in the upper right corner
- Under Sign-In information, enter your e-mail and create a password
- Take note of this info…you will need it in Step 2 and annually when you update your registration
- Select “Use Card Number”
- Enter your Fry’s VIP card number, last name, and postal code
- Under “Select Your Preferred Store”, enter your postal code and select “Find Store”
- Choose your store, then select “Create Account”
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
- Continue to Step 2 to complete your registration
Step 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program! (Must be done ANNUALLY)
- Select “Sign-In”
- Enter your email and the password you created, then select “Sign-In”
- Select “My Account” and then “Account Settings” from the drop down menu
- Click “edit” under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter your information.
- Under “Find your Organization”, enter 37147 and select “Search”
- Select the box by Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption
- Save changes
- If you have registered correctly, you should see your organization information listed under “Community Rewards” on your Account Summary page
Family and friends can register too! There is no additional money out of your pocket, but SA Greys will receive money from Fry’s!
If you shop on Amazon, use the following link:
http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-4526305 and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption whenever you shop on AmazonSmile!
How awesome is that? Share this with your friends!
You can financially support Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption by clicking http://www.igive.com when making your next online purchases. The donations grow as you shop and move than 1,000 online iGive retailers are ready to take your order. To name a few: Home Depot, Macy’s Amazon, Staples, Best Buy, Apple and many more big name stores.
It is free and easy to use. How do you start? Just click on this http://www.igive.com. Sign up, select a password, be sure to put in the name of Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption as the charity. Then browse the stores and set up your very own “My Stores” account. It works on any PC or Mac and with any browser.
Next time you do some online shopping, first come to the SA Greys website and click on the iGive button or just type in the iGive.com address on your browser. The iGive button alerts the online stores that you are a member and the cause you support. iGive keeps track of all purchases made for Southern Arizona Greyhound Adoption and at the end of the month our organization receives a check for a percentage of sales.